Market Systems Consultants wanted in Australia
PSC Australia is seeking various levels of experienced Electricity Market Systems Consultants as part of the company's worldwide growth in the Market Systems space. A successful applicant should expect a long and rewarding career with PSC as this is a full-time, permanent position.
PSC, specialist consultants to the electricity industry, is a rapidly-growing global company, with a world-class reputation for delivering services for select clients in Australia, and around the world.
You will join a passionate team of experts powering the next generation of power grid technologies in Australia. You will continue to learn and grow your skills every day, while completing a diverse stream of project and services work for a diverse set of clients.
- Experience in business requirements’ analysis and specification development
- Experience with custom Oracle, Java, and Microsoft-based applications required
- Experience in electricity market systems concepts, practices and operation
- Relevant academic degree
- Strong ability to communicate (verbal and written) technical and complex information
- Electricity industry experience
- Proficiency with at least one modern programming language or scripting language
- Experience with SQL-based RDBMS databases
- Excellent computer skills
- Relevant advanced degree
- Hands-on experience with at least one MMS vendor system (i.e. GE, Siemens, ABB)
- Experience in development of applications for Wholesale Electricity Market Systems
- Experience with MCE applications; custom, commercial
- Experience developing Web applications including interfacing and graphics development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Join a highly-collaborative worldwide team of professionals
- Be a part of a team that drives the industry forward
- Join a very solid and growing global organization
- Become part of a team that values people
- Develop your career direction
Your application must include a cover letter answering the following question:
- Describe a project highlight from your career that you are particularly proud of and what you learned about yourself in the process.
PSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer