PSC Group President & CEO; Managing Director PSC North America and Europe
- Project management
- Utility data management applications
- Software development management
- Business management and development
- Substation construction project management
- Founded PSC USA and PSC Canada and now serves as the President & CEO of both companies.
- Managed the development of the core components of Alstom Grid’s energy management software.
- Managed the implementation of software business process applications.
- Prepared business case for the replacement of historian applications for a major utility.
Background and Experience
- Over 19 years experience in the electricity sector in project management, engineering, product development and business management.
- Holds a Master of Business Administration from the Tuck School at Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, USA and a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
- Worked in the electricity industry in the United States, New Zealand and Australia.
- Managed the design and construction of all technology aspects of a gas insulated switchgear substation including the high voltage plant, control systems and protection systems.
- Responsible for the development of Alstom Grid’s e-terraplatform suite of applications within the R&D team and managed two full release cycles.
- Managed the services components of major engineering build, own, operate project tenders.
- Managed distribution voltage installation teams. Responsible for all aspects of managing the team including generating leads, preparing proposals, planning work and leading the work teams.