Director of IT
“The best business strategy is delighting ones customers.”
- Project Management and project delivery
- Project management frameworks and performance measurement
- Information systems architecture, management and service delivery
- Information Systems Security / Cybersecurity
- Electricity transmission projects
- Project Manager for Information technology projects covering multiple technologies
- Safety system development for third party endorsement as an approved contractor.
- Project manager for multi-year study in transmission line uprating using aerial laser survey data collected through LiDAR.
Background and Experience
Edward Hall is the IT & Special Projects Manager for the PSC Group of Companies. He is responsible for delivery of PSC's internal IT services as well as special projects to support PSC's business. Edward’s background is in project management, quality and safety systems, electricity transmission networks, and as a technical specialist in the area of fibre optic cable systems and aerial laser survey using LiDAR.
As an experienced project manager, Edward has successfully delivered projects from small process changes through to large multi-year complex technical projects. Projects have included IT infrastructure, cloud adoption, telecommunication networks, management systems, safety systems, quality improvement, commercial tenders and utility infrastructure. An experienced and successful project manager for over 20 years.
As an IT manager and technologist, Edward has held responsibility for all aspects of an organisation's information systems, ensuring business requirements are met considering IT operations, security and cost.